0 Answers

[ Painting ] Open Question : What do you call the painting technique used in the background of this picture?

Asked by: 420 views , , , , , , , ,

also, if you could tell me how to paint that sort of background, or atleast point me in the right direction. http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn... View full post on Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions

Answer Question